Quora Question: How Can I Set Automatic Retweets from Selected Twitter Handles?
There are many social media management tools that provide an automatic retweet option but most of these require you to pay. If you need a free automatic, easy to use, and user-friendly retweet Twitter service I strongly recommend using.
IFTTT has anthat automatically retweets when a specific user tweets. All you have to do is create an IFTTT account, don’t worry everything is free!
How it works:
After signing in and clicking on the link to the applet above, you will need to click on the settings icon in the right-hand corner.
- You can then customize the applet by giving it a unique name. I left mine by default. Also, you can toggle notifications for confirmation that the applet has run.
- Go ahead and add the username you would like to follow.
- Lastly, you can go ahead and customize the tweet text with “ingredients” such as text, username, link to tweet, tweet embedded code, or created at.
- Hit “Save” and you are all set up to retweet!
- After saving, I recommend testing your applet to confirm it works
After saving, I recommend testing your applet to confirm it works properly.
Don’t know where or how to start?
Contact us at Webspearmint. We may know a few people that could lead in the right direction. ? Take a look at our portfolio and you’ll see that we’ve helped many small businesses like yours create an organic following increasing there reach, customer base, and bottom line. And we would love to work with you and figure out your digital marketing needs. ?
But what’s the catch? There is none. We are a small digital marketing agency looking to help small business where they need it the most! We’re here so you don’t have to stress about digital marketing. Freeing you up to do what you do best. ?
As you can tell by reading, setting up your social media from the ground up for future success is extremely important. So what we promise is to not sell you on anything, but give you actionable and tactical digital marketing advice to help your business. We’ll tell you exactly what we would do to help out and the rest is up to you. So what’s there to lose!
Thank you for reading, we look forward to hearing from you! ?