Quora Question: What are the best WordPress theme and payment plug-in that I can use to build my online store website?
Not only the best but also the easiest to set up is with.
You can easily and quickly create an online store and accept payments through the WooCommerce plugin using Paypal, Braintree, or Stripe whichever you prefer. I use Paypal because I find it’s the simplest and already had a personal one. And I’m guessing more people are familiar with Paypal over the others.
Once that is set up you can easily create your products, prices, descriptions, and set up shipping all inside of the WooCommerce dashboard. The rest is basically taking care of for you, with WooCommerce creating all the storefront work upon installation. So they create your cart, account, products, and shop pages right away for you. Then obviously feel free to edit your design specifications as you see fit.
WordPress themes for an online store
When it comes to what theme, at the end of the day, WooCommerce will integrate with any theme and you can make it look amazing based on your design knowledge so there’s no one best theme. But there are some themes that make it insanely easy if that’s what you mean by best.
- Obviously, Storefront and all it’s child themes have great WooCommerce integration and probably the easiest setup. Why? Because it’s created an owned by the same company as WooCommerce, Automatic.
- This will have the easiest initial set up and best integration.
- If you’re looking for a great lightweight theme and want a ton of power over the design (using an excellent drag and drop builder) Divi is a good choice. It is one of the most popular themes on the market, it has set up WooCommerce integration and store built themes and templates for you to get up and running fast. This is what I just built a from if you want to check it out.
- Great if you want more customizability and perhaps more than just an e-commerce store.
- FreeStore, as it states in the name, is free on . It’s probably the best/easiest free theme for an e-commerce store. It has multiple WooCommerce layouts and formats (although not as beautiful as Divi or Storefront) and has enough customizability to make it the best free one out there. It’s obviously pretty basic being a free theme, but can be customized as you see fit.
- Easiest and best free e-commerce WordPress theme.
- Last but not least the classic Twenty Seventeen theme that every WordPress website has. Definitely not built with WooCommerce beautiful integrations and will take more work. But this theme is flat out stylish. And with the right design knowledge could create a beautiful WooCommerce store with a theme that’s already there for you.
- Definitely not the easiest and will take the most work, but allows for a fast beautiful layout and unlimited customizability.
WooCommerce is the best and easiest way to get an online store up and running fast on WordPress. But when it comes to themes, it’s up to you, what you need, and how much you are willing to pay for extra features and easier integration/customizability.
Best of luck with your online store, and if you need help feel free to. Always happy to help!
Don’t know where or how to start?
Contact us at Webspearmint. We may know a few people that could lead in the right direction. ? Take a look at our portfolio and you’ll see that we’ve helped many small businesses like yours create mobile responsive websites, increase site speed, and jump them up in Google rankings while doing it. And we would love to work with you and figure out your digital marketing needs. ?
But what’s the catch? There is none. We are a small digital marketing agency looking to help small business where they need it the most! We’re here so you don’t have to stress about digital marketing. Freeing you up to do what you do best. ?
As you can tell by reading, setting up your website and SEO from the ground up for future success is extremely important. So what we promise is to not sell you on anything, but give you actionable and tactical digital marketing advice to help your business. We’ll tell you exactly what we would do to help out and the rest is up to you. So what’s there to lose!
Thank you for reading, we look forward to hearing from you! ?